After I posted a video sharing 15 dope apps that can help you use your iPad as a sound module, one of the most popular questions I got was “how do you connect your keyboard to the iPad?”
So I wanted to do a video showing a few ways to do so. This is not every way you can connect, there are bluetooth options, and other types of interfaces, but this video should help most people figure out a way to get connected!
All the gear in this video is below as well if you are interested:
- Apple iPad 128GB – https://amzn.to/36OTBz9
- Audio Cable – https://amzn.to/2K3rjHq
- Audio Stereo Y-Cable – https://amzn.to/2K3rjHq
- 3 Port USB Hub – https://amzn.to/34MwNhZ
- Apple Camera Connection Kit – https://amzn.to/34LmESm
- Akai LPK 25 – https://amzn.to/2K2LKnT
- Akai MPK Mini 2 – http://bit.ly/Akai_MPKMini2
- iRig Keys Mini – http://bit.ly/IK_irigkeysmini
- iRig Pro DUO – http://bit.ly/IK_irigproduo
- iRig Keys I/O – http://bit.ly/IK_irigkeysio
- iRig MIDI 2 – http://bit.ly/IK_irigmidi2
- Arturia Keystep – http://bit.ly/ArturiaKeyStep_Controller
*Purchasing through my links helps the site/channel. The prices are the same for you but as an affiliate I get a small percentage for any sales I refer, thanks!