Ever since I got an M1 Mac Mini, I’ve been waiting for the ability to use NKS, Maschine, and Komplete software on there.
While not universal yet, NI released a beta version of Native Access that lets you properly activate their software on the M1 Macs. For someone like me that uses the Mac Mini as a sound module, and prefers to browse everything in the Maschine software, this is great news!
Everything seems to be working fine so far, looking forward to how they optimize their software for this platform.
- Buy the Mac Mini: https://amzn.to/36oLI5q
- Buy Maschine Plus: https://bit.ly/NI_Maschine_Plus
- Buy Maschine: http://bit.ly/NIMaschine_MK3
- Buy Komplete Kontrol: http://bit.ly/KompleteKontrol_M32
- Buy Komplete: http://bit.ly/NI_Komplete_13
*Using my affiliate links when you make purchases helps the site/channel. Prices are the same for you but I get a small percentage for any sales I refer, thanks!