Hey what’s good fam!
Just a quick video I wanted to share as I was messing around with some iPad apps.
I use my iPad in many ways, as a controller, production platform when mobile, and as a sound module in my setup.
Many times we look for new plugins or libraries, but if you own an iOS device you have a very powerful sound module at your disposal.
In this video I show a few of the apps I like to use and how I integrate them with Maschine.
I use an iRig MIDI 2 to connect my iPad to my MIDI controller http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/ik-multimedia-irig-midi-2
It’s very easy to add new sounds and the apps themselves are quite capable of producing great sound. There’s all types of instruments available, so you can really customize it to your own tastes.
Apps I used in this video:
- DrumJam: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drumjam/id530162824?mt=8
- Neo Soul Keys: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neo-soul-keys/id579058867?mt=8
- iProphet: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iprophet/id898449685?mt=8
- SampleTank: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id464783893?mt=8
- iMaschine: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imaschine/id400432594?mt=8
If you have any questions feel free to ask, also if you have any favorite apps you like to use share them below.